Warhammer Sundays Discontinued.

Due to my attempts at getting this blog syndicated via Amazon's kindle services I'd rather err on the side of caution and remove Sunday's Warhammer-centric material. Sadly this also means I would have to remove it from the blog's history as well just to make sure Games Workshop won't have reason to nag down my neck.

Nothing else will change and I will find something to pick up the slack on Sundays, even if it will take a few short pieces as a stopgap.

For those that wish to continue reading Malak's adventures I will have a second blog set up to host these materials as well as any other copyrighted material.

Setting Saturday will not be affected, at least as far as I can tell, as it covers articles and behind the GM's Screen more than anything else.
Post a Comment