I think I have just damned myself for even conceiving this idea...

'For what you have done to me I shall visit on you and yours the most Unforgivable Horror I can imagine. I shall make a sixteen hour movie series of 'My Immortal' starring your friends, your family, and anyone you have ever remotely cared about. I shall spare no expense in the production and promotion of this atrocity. Then you will be given a privet screening. After that there is the making of, interviews with the cast and crew. You will get to watch as it breaks every sales record in movie history. And then you will get to watch the inevitable sequel personally written by Stephanie Meyer and R. L. Stein... directed by George Lucas.'



....God in Heaven, what have I done? I"m not sure where I'm going to use that, but I have to use it now, somewhere.
Post a Comment