Brian Blessed Facts

No idea where this came from, but I liked how it looked.
Now yes I'm quite aware that Chuck Norris 'Facts' are dead in the water so far as memes are concerned. However I respectfully DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I AM BRIAN BLESSED AND I WILL DO WHATEVER I LIKE! No not really, I have no affiliation with Brian Blessed and have nothing but the most humble respect for this multi-talented person.



BRIAN BLESSED SPEAKS IN CAPS LOCK.


...AND EXCLAMATION POINT!


BRIAN BLESSED SPEAKS LOUD ENOUGH THAT THE DEAD RISE IN THE NIGHT JUST TO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DECOMPOSE.


THERE WAS ONCE A SHOUTING CONTEST. BRIAN BLESSED WON EVEN THOUGH EVERYBODY ELSE TOLD HIM HE COULD ONLY WHISPER.


THERE ARE THREE CONSTANTS IN THE UNIVERSE THAT CANNOT BE ARGUED WITH. CHUCK NORRIS'S ROUND HOUSE KICK. MR. T'S INFINITE PITY. BRIAN BLESSED'S VOICE.


IF BRIAN BLESSED WERE TO SCREAM THE UNIVERSE WOULD BE TORN APART.


YOU DO NOT HAND BRIAN BLESSED A MICROPHONE! HE IS A MICROPHONE!


YOU DO NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO MORDOR. BRIAN BLESSED RAISES HIS VOICE AND THEY DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BEFORE HE BLOWS THE GATES DOWN.


IF BRIAN BLESSED WERE TO TEAM UP WITH WAKMOTO IT WOULD CREATE A SOUNDOCYLIPSE THAT WOULD SHATTER THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND THE BONDS OF REALITY.
Post a Comment