Tumble: Mesh Networking

Just kindof in mental freefall. Between the majority of the country being in a blizzard and me worrying over the welfare of people I know here and in canada there's the revolutions in Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, few other places. Between this, my home still being in a torn up state from rearranging and putting down carpet, as well as the last dev update to Chrome feeling like it broke a few things in addition to the attempts at feature adds.

Mostly though my mind's on the whole pirate box thing I'd written about earlier. Given my rural living area and therefor likely inability to get any peers to link into it's unpractical. However the idea of building an 'internet' sized network of tiny boxes that could potentially be battery powered and drive nto a new location if need be.... amuses and pleases me.m
Post a Comment