2011 Deal for buying Alphasmart Neo2 in Europe

Wanted to share something I found in the Alphasmart Flckr Group discussions.

Hi All,
I’ll introduce myself first… I’m Richard and I work for Renaissance Learning UK as their Hardware Products Manager and I’ve worked for RL and AlphaSmart for some 11 years.

We keep an eye on your posts and are happy to help out where we can.

To these ends if you live in the UK, Europe or Norway we have set up a special 20% discount for NaNoWriMO participants if you choose to buy a NEO 2 (with or without a receiver) between now and 7 November 2011.
To redeem visit our card store at renlearn.co.uk/individuals and enter the promotional code “NaNoWriMo 2011” at the checkout (don’t forget to hit the “Update” button before you proceed to the next page).
We have UK, US and Norwegian Neos on offer along with accessories.
Sorry for this unadulterated plug for the product you all care about. We really do value your opinion and wish you all the best in November whether or not you are writing 50,000 words.
All the best,
Richard
Post a Comment