Derpy's Back?

A few years ago I put a post up about how Dirpy had shut down. I had since written them off as gone. Finished. Kaput. Sued into oblivion. On a whim I decided to check the site link while chasing down old blog comments.

It turns out that site isn't as dead as I thought it was. I see nothing in way of service changes. Still lets you pick when in the video you wan't to record to MP3, what quality (if options are available,) and the option of grabbing the video itself.

Aside from obvious illegal uses let's stop and consider the implications and possabilities. Got a tutorial you want to look at later? How about originalish creations like Dead Fantasy (I know, it's all based on copyrighted stuff, but the material itself is original and quite well done.) There's thousands upon thousands upon thousands of DJ mixes of just about anything on Youtube.

Now no matter if the video has a long delay up front, or a huge chunk of dead space in the back you can grab it for your listening pleasure. Sadly this will get abused and probably will lead to the service getting shut down again but hey, use it while we've got it.
Post a Comment